Wenty Leagues is Open
Wenty Leagues is now open in line with the advice and guidance of NSW Health and the NSW Government.
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of our community.
Please follow our Facebook page and Website for further information regarding this matter, as well as information regarding the status of upcoming promotions and events.
NSW has achieved 70% vaccination rate for all adults (16+) which allowed us to reopen on Monday 11 October.
- Upon reopening, staff and patrons can only access the club premises if they are fully vaccinated or medically exempt
- You will need to produce your vaccination certificate to gain access to the club. This can be done by producing a digital copy on your phone or a hard copy – we won’t keep this, we just need to see a copy
- COVID Safe QR Code check in via the Service NSW App will remain in conjunction with normal sign in procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I prove I’m fully vaccinated?
You can prove you are fully vaccinated through your COVID-19 digital certificate or Immunisation history statement
Where can I access my proof of vaccination?
You can access your proof of vaccination (COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement) using your Medicare online account through myGov and the Express Plus Medicare mobile app, which also gives you the option of adding your digital certificate to an Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
Can I come to the club if I’ve only had one vaccine dose?
The NSW Government has announced that only people who have received both doses of the vaccine can come to the club the Monday after NSW reaches the 70 per cent double-dose milestone.
How can I get proof in hard copy?
You can ask your vaccination provider to print your immunisation history statement.
You can also call the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 and ask them to send your statement to you. It can take up to 14 days to arrive in the post.
What if I can’t get vaccinated?
Subject to the legislation which mandates vaccinations, people who can’t be vaccinated may be permitted to enter the club if they obtain a “contraindication certificate” in the approved form (which can be found here). Please consult your medical practitioner for further information. It is likely that we will only be permitted to accept a medical exemption in the approved form.
How can I prove to the club that I’m fully vaccinated or medically exempt?
You can show our staff proof of vaccination:
- Open your Express Plus Medicare mobile app, click “Immunisation history” and then click “View COVID-19 digital certificate”
- Access our COVID-19 digital certificate in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay
- Present a hard copy of your immunisation history statement
- Present a hard copy of a medical exemption (contraindication certificate) in the approved form completed by a medical practitioner.
We kindly ask that you have this information ready before you arrive at the club, to prevent crowding.
How will the club know my proof of vaccine or medical exemption is authentic?
At our discretion, we may attempt to verify that your “proof of vaccine” is authentic. We remind you that it is a federal offence to falsify this information.
Where can I find more information?
Events, Activities and Services Update
Wednesday Night Trivia – returns Wednesday 13 October
Thursday Night raffles – returns Thursday 14 October
Soloist Entertainment in the Wenty Lounge – returns Friday 15 & Saturday 16 October
Cash Housie – returns Wednesday 20 October
Once we receive guidance from the latest Public Health Order, we will be providing further updates on the following events, activities and services in the coming weeks:
JT Modern Dance
Kids Clubby House
Unfortunately, Starlight Shows have also been rescheduled / cancelled due to the Covid-19 restrictions. To view the updated show line-up CLICK HERE
We thank you for your understanding and patience and look forward to welcoming you back to Wenty Leagues!