Wenty Leagues is registered as a COVID-Safe venue and adheres to our COVID-Safe Management Plan. Our number one priority and commitment has always been the safety and wellbeing of our community.
Wenty Leagues is required to use the NSW Government QR code system to enter our venue.
Prior to your next visit we recommend downloading the SERVICE NSW APP by clicking the following link – https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/covid-safe-check-in
Upon arrival, please complete the following steps:
- STEP 1 – Use your smartphone camera to scan the QR code at our entrance or prior to entering whilst in line
- STEP 2 – Tap the link that pops up on your screen
- STEP 3 – Follow the Service NSW App prompts to Check-In (remember to add any dependants)
- STEP 4 – Show your Check-In confirmation to a Reception Staff member and answer any screening questions
- STEP 5 – Upon leaving Check-Out using the Service NSW App
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL VISITORS OR GUESTS WILL STILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN AS PER LEGISLATION
If you don’t have a smartphone our friendly staff will assist you
To ensure patrons can enjoy our facilities within a COVID-Safe environment, further measures will also apply :
- Capacity Limits will be strictly enforced in line with the 1:4 square metre rule
- Facemasks are compulsory in all indoor settings for staff and patrons unless eating or drinking
- Strictly no singing or dancing
- Whilst in the venue patrons will need to remain seated while consuming food and beverage
- Answer screening questions
- Collecting visitor information
- Adhere to hygiene requirements – sanitising hands
- Maintaining 1.5m social distancing
- Visitors may now enter as a temporary member should they meet the ‘residing outside of 5km rule’
- Groups limited to 10
Management have the right to refuse entry to patrons who have recently come from a COVID-19 affected areas. For current locations click here – COVID-19 Locations.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell to not visit the Club
Please note that the above may be subject to change as we continue to take the advice of NSW Government, NSW Health and our peak industry body, ClubsNSW.
Thank you for your cooperation.