Wenty Leagues is a family friendly venue and we welcome children of all ages.
To ensure the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, the following policy has been adopted for Minors when they are on Club premises:
– Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times whilst on Club premises. “Responsible Adult”, in relation to a Minor, means an adult who is:
a) parent, step-parent or guardian of the Minor,
b) the Minor’s spouse or de facto partner, or
c) for the time being standing in as the parent of the Minor.
– Minors are not allowed in the Wenty Cafe, Magpie Bar, TAB or the Gaming Floor area (even when accompanied by an adult).
-The exception to this is if they are travelling to the Dragon Noodle Bar or Starlight Room, in which case they must take the most direct route and must be closely accompanied by an adult.
-Minors will not be admitted onto Club premises after 9.00pm.
– Minors are not permitted on Club premises after 10.00pm.
– Minors may be permitted to remain on Club premises after 10.00pm in the following circumstances:
a) They are attending a private function.
b) They are dining in Dragon Noodle Bar in which case they must leave the Club as soon as they have finished dining.
c) Permission has been granted by the Duty Manager or Club Supervisor.
– The accompanying responsible adult is to ensure that their Minor behaves in an appropriate manner when on Club premises and refrains from behaviour which is likely to cause discomfort or inconvenience to other patrons. Such behaviour includes, but is not limited to, loud squealing and running around unsupervised between tables.
Failure to comply with this policy may result in the Minor and their accompanying Responsible Adult being asked to leave the Club premises.