MEMBER NOTICE 14/5/20 – RESTRICTIONS LIFTING, BUT WE REMAIN CLOSED
Yesterday it was announced by the NSW Premier, Gladys Berejiklian, that Pubs and Clubs had been given a last-minute lifeline and would be allowed to re-open restaurants attached to them, for up to 10 sit-down customers, from this Friday.
Whilst the lifting of some of these COVID-19 restrictions is positive news for our social lives, unfortunately this first level of easing restrictions is not a viable one for your club, Wenty Leagues at this early stage. Unfortunately, this means we will remain closed.
“Larger venues may, however, be able to welcome more customers in coming weeks. As time goes on, we’ll continue to work with industry to see what the advice of health experts is to see if we can move forward in NSW in perhaps different ways to other states,” said Gladys Berejiklian, NSW Premier.
Rest assured that the Wenty Leagues Board of Directors and Management Team are working very hard in the background whilst we are closed, on all the logistics and implementation of those practices, for a COVID safe operation for all our members and their guests once we do open our doors again.
That day, whilst seemingly slowly creeping towards us – is certainly not far away and we cannot wait to see you all again.
MEMBER NOTICE 23/3/20 – WE ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED
On 22 March 2020, the Australian Federal Government announced additional measures to slow the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic. The measures announced by the Prime Minister include the ceasing of operation of registered clubs, along with other hospitality venues.
Wenty Leagues’ number one priority and commitment to our community has always been the safety and wellbeing of our members and guests. Unfortunately, as a result of the latest restrictions, Wenty Leagues Club has now closed (temporarily) as of 12pm, Monday 23 March 2020.
We wish to thank our wonderful staff and our loyal members and guests for their service and patronage. We remain confident that once we are through this difficult time, the Club will be back stronger than ever.
MEMBER NOTICE 20/3/20 – WE’RE STILL OPEN FOR TRADE
Yesterday, the Government released more measures on social distancing and we want to assure our Community that we are abiding by them.
Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our entire Wenty Community and our team has been tirelessly monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic very closely and doing our best to prepare for this unprecedented challenge.
Wenty Leagues is committed to being the venue of choice for exceptional hospitality and we’ve tailored our offers to ensure you have a great experience while complying with the Government’s recently announced measures. Our incredible staff are taking every action possible to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness for the safety and protection of customers and local communities.
We appreciate your understanding and apologise for the inconvenience these changes may cause. Please continue to show your support for your local Club and remember to be kind to one another during these times and stay safe.
MEMBER NOTICE 19/3/20 – WE’RE OPEN FOR TRADE
On 18th March 2020, the Australian Federal Government announced additional measures to slow the spread of the Coronavirus outbreak.
Wenty Leagues will continue to be open. We are committed to ensuring the wellbeing of all our community and continue to comply with the social distancing and non-essential indoor gathering requirements.
Please read the safety measures we have introduced in our club to help protect the health and well-being of our members, guests and staff.
- Increased installation of hand sanitiser stations around the venue
- Increased cleaning procedures, focusing on high traffic touch areas or areas utilised by high risk members, guests and staff.
- Increased cleaning measures for the Club’s courtesy bus
- Increased use of gloves by staff
- All cutlery has been removed from public access and will be put in individual sleeves and handed out when orders are placed
- All menus have been removed from public access and replaced with digital menus on screens in visible locations
- Implemented social distancing measures as prescribed
- Reducing the number of gaming machines operating as per the social distancing requirements.
- All shows, entertainment, weekly indoor activities have been cancelled until further notice. This also includes any indoor sub club activities.
- The Wenty Café and Bar will continue to operate. Furniture in this location has been re arranged and removed to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Pizza Mama, Plaza Bar and Red Panda Noodles will continue to operate.
The following outlets and operations will unfortunately be closing until further notice:
CLOSED FROM SUNDAY 22ND MARCH 2020
CLOSED FROM MONDAY 23RD MARCH 2020
Health authorities continually advise that the most effective way for containing the spread of Coronavirus is to:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water
- Use hand sanitiser regularly
- Refrain from handshakes and hugs and practice sensible social distancing measures
- Avoid touching your face
- If you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and see your Doctor for medical advice.
Please understand that in these times of need, your club is still here to assist in the community as much as we can.
We thank you all for your patience and understanding through these challenging times.